Birth is certainly not one-size-fits-all… And neither are doula services! We are happy to provide you with the opportunity to choose from two packages, with the ability to further tailor your experience through our a la carte options!
- Two prenatal visits, which give us the opportunity to discuss your birth vision and assist in creating your birth plan, establish your wishes, build our team, practice comfort techniques for labor, and provide an introduction to the first days of breastfeeding.
- 24/7 phone and email support beginning at 36 weeks through the time you give birth
- Access to our ever-growing lending library
- Pictures of your birth/first moments after baby’s arrival
- 100% labor and birth support. We will stay with you from the moment you ask us to join you through two hours after baby’s first feeding.
One in-home postpartum visit. We will visit you at your home 3-10 days after your baby’s birth to recap your experience and provide any resources you may need.
MIDWEST PACKAGE PLUS
All of the above, PLUS…
- 1.5 hours of prenatal breastfeeding education, in the privacy and comfort of your own home! (A $100 value)
- Placenta Encapsulation (A $275 value)
- A typewritten copy of your birth timeline to remind you of how your story unfolded (A $50 value)
Total Investment: $1375
A LA CARTE
- Placenta Encapsulation : This includes an average of 100-200 capsules, a beautiful placenta print, a cord keepsake.
- Private in-home prenatal breastfeeding class (1.5 hours).
- Postpartum breastfeeding assessment (1.5 hours).
- Phone lactation support (up to 2 hours).
- Your Birth Story, A Doula’s Perspective: A typewritten copy of your birth timeline; a perfect addition to baby’s memory book!
- Mother’s Blessing Ceremony : This is a party/ceremony, designed just for you, to help family and friends celebrate you and bless you on your journey to motherhood! Please contact us for pricing and details.